Monday, July 2, 2007

You know what sucks?

Trying to find legitimate work you can do from home. I'm not ready to get a job out in the real world yet, and couldn't even if I wanted to (car drama). I've scoured the internet trying to find a way to make some money, but all I keep running into is pyramid schemes and surveys where they want me to pay them. I managed to put some of my cartoons on stuff at Cafepress.com, but that's not going to bring me a steady income. I guess I'll just have to keep looking.

Meanwhile, a friend of mine showed me this HBO special last week and it's quite possibly the funniest thing ever. They're called Flight of the Conchords, they're from New Zealand, and HBO has given them their own series. Also, I'm in love with them.


1 comment:

Tom said...

I just discovered them last weekend from a coworker of my fathers. I haven't seen them on TV yet, but I definitely want to.