Monday, July 23, 2007

Seven Things You Didn't Know About Tom


Chances are you:

- have a myspace
- know someone who has a myspace
- are addicted to myspace
- have heard of myspace
- don't live in a cave somewhere, surviving off of the moss you lick from rocks, dreaming of the days when there were people to talk to and you weren't so very alone.

If you're like most people I know, you reached that day when, either sick of being told your profile was under construction or maybe just annoyed at seeing his face in your list, you declared Tom a douchebag and deleted him from your friends. Not that he's crying over it. At the moment I'm writing this, Tom has 192,225,858 friends, all of whom I'm sure are very near and dear to him. I checked out Tom's page today, something I'm not in the habit of doing, and was slightly surprised at some of the things I found.

1. Tom is a communist. Well, he's interested in learning about filthy commies, anyway. "History of Communism" is listed among his general interests. Now if only he would redistribute some of his wealth.

2. Tom listens to David Bowie. Or at least, he claims to. He could just be trying to look cool. I don't think he is, since Barry Manilow is also listed in his favorite music, and that is definitely not cool.

3. Tom is a Libra. Now you can finally find out if you're compatible with him!

4. Tom's first hero is Nietzsche. Yup. Tom's deep.

5. Tom watches Desperate Housewives. It's the first listed show in his television section. The man apparently has no shame.

6. Tom's sign up date is 09/02/03. Forget what yours was? Check your blog.

7. Tom is only 31 years old and has more money than you'll ever dream of. Oh, wait, I guess you did know that one.

*Something that occured to me after publishing this article-

As I stated before, Tom has
192,225,858 friends. Wikipedia has a nice little list of countries by population. If Tom had his own Myspace country consisting of the people who remained friends with him, it would be number five on the list. Suck on that, Brazil.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom is my idle. I mean how many people do you know that get millions of comments a day from hot girls saying they want to have that their baby's. Ha, great blog.