Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Best. Promotion. Ever.





In an attempt to create more hype (if that's even possible) for the upcoming Simpsons Movie, a dozen 7-11's have been revamped to look like Kwik-E-Marts, complete with fictional products from the show, including Krusty-O's, Buzz Cola, Squishees, and the pink frosted donut seen on all the Simpsons Movie promotions. I'm insanely happy about this. I doubt I'll ever get out to see one, unless they expand upon the original twelve and transform a store closer to me, but I've got to find somebody who'll get me a can of Buzz and the Radioactive Man comic. Unfortunately, Duff beer isn't being sold because the movie is PG-13, and for some reason that matters. I think my favorite thing about this whole operation is the signs hanging around in the stores, stating familiar things like "Three for the price of three!" and "A Twizzler is not a sprinkle!"




Man, I want my picture taken next to that Comic Book Guy so bad. The whole country should be humming this to themselves by now:

No comments: